Continuous Learning Resources from APS
APS has provided learning resources for grades 3-5. These resources will be sent to students using their APS iPads. For more information about how to access these resources, please visit the official APS Continuous Learning Resources page or contact your child’s homeroom teacher.
Signing In to Resources Below
You must use your student’s credentials to access these resources. We cannot grant access to your personal account. If you do not have your student’s credentials, please contact your student’s teacher teacher directly.To sign into Google with your student’s credentials:
- Go to www.google.com
- Click “Sign In” in the top right corner. If you do not see “Sign In”, skip to step 6.
- Type in your child’s username (lunch number) followed by @apsva.us. For example, if your child’s lunch number is 0123456, you would type: email@example.com
- A window will pop up called My Access. Sign in using your child’s lunch number (no @apsva.us) and password.
- You should now be able to follow the links on the website to view the resources.
- If you do not see “Sign In” click the circled letter or image in the top right corner.
- Click “Sign out of all accounts”
- Return to step 1 and try again.
When you sign in to Google as your student, use firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, if your student’s ID number is 0123456, use email@example.com. You will be redirected to the APS single sign-on system called MyAccess. There, use your student’s student ID (no @apsva.us) and password. Please view our iPad help page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Arlington Public Schools Department of Teaching and Learning has prepared daily Choice Boards for Grades 3, 4, and 5, for access at home. You will need to use your student’s username and password to access these resources. If you see a “request access” button, you are not signed in to the authorized student account.
Barcroft’s Art Team will be posting a daily drawing prompt on Seesaw. The only required materials will be paper and pencil. All students will be able to post their drawing and reflection on Seesaw.
Please encourage your students to check Seesaw for their daily drawing activity.
Mr. Norrbom will post activities for 2nd, 4th and 5th.
Ms. Sitron for Kindergarten, 1st, and 3rd.
Please also see the Login Information page, as students can use many of these tools to continue learning.