Previous Enrichment Opportunities:
Looking for the extensions from Intersession? Check out these resources below.
- Virtual Field Trips: 12 Museums around the world
- FREE eBook Libraries : English, Spanish, and Dual Language libraries featuring hundreds of captivating, content-rich titles! Includes an At-Home Family Guide for engagement ideas.
- Broadway Shows: Broadway Play and Musicals with these 15 live links to recorded Broadway shows. Set up a family Broadway event from home!
- Renzulli Learning Enrichment Database: Enrichment activities and resources for all learners. https://renzullilearning.com/enrichment-database/
- Art Camera: Art Up Close is a selection of artworks you can zoom in on and find information about the painting as it appears. Answer questions and learn about the artist https://artsandculture.google.com/project/art-camera
- STEM free: Online events with live instructors teaching students to Code, Build, Invent and Animate
- Try Engineering: K-12 engineering games covering topics ranging from inventing and coding to environmental and electrical engineering
- Read- alouds : Animated and Fun for all ages!
- Wonderopolis: Each day a new “wonder” is posted with follow up resources and guidance. Over 2000 questions from many subject areas to search and plenty of videos to watch. For learners of all ages: although younger children will need reading support. You can sign up to get daily wonderings via parent email.
- Jacob’s Ladder Resources (Grades 4-5): ELA resource to strengthen critical and creative thinking.
- Learning Heroes- Academic and Social/Emotional Support, Blogs and Resources