This page has troubleshooting for connecting your iPad to the internet and Global Protect. You can also check the Digital Learning Device Help Page from the APS website for additional help resources. For help with logging in and completing assignments, please reach out to the classroom teacher. If you are still having trouble, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
My iPad isn’t connecting to the internet.
- Open the iPad settings app.
- Click WiFi on the left. On the right, look for your home WiFi network name.
- Click the network name and enter the password. If you can’t find the network name, your WiFi network may be down. Call your internet service provider.
- When you see a checkmark next to your network name, your iPad is connected to the internet. Double check the Global Protect settings if you are still unable to use the internet or specific apps.
Global Protect won’t connect.
- Open the Global Protect app.
- Click Tap to Connect.
- If you get an error message, double tap the home button and swipe up on Global Protect to close it.
- Open the Settings app and tap VPN on the left.
- Make sure there is a checkmark next to GlobalProtect – ES iPad Settings.
- Turn off the iPad and turn it back on.
- Open Global Protect and click Tap to Connect.
Help with Apps
**There is a known issue with the Join button not appearing. Teachers will post a link in the Team feed daily for students to join the meeting.**
|Sign into Canvas
English/SpanishSwitch Classes in Canvas
|Sign into Clever