If you missed the Information Nights at Kenmore Middle School or Jefferson Middle School, please see the following links to review the slides that were covered:
We know that the middle school transition is both exciting and, at times, overwhelming. We are here to support you. Here is what you can anticipate in the next several months:
- Kenmore Course Information Night – Feb 2, 6:30-7:30 (in person) English Flyer | Spanish Flyer
- Jefferson Course Information Night – Feb 6, 6:30-7:30 (virtual) English Flyer | Spanish Flyer
- Jefferson and Kenmore Middle Schools counselors visit Barcroft to present to the students about the school and course request forms – Feb 9
- Deadline to accept/decline lottery for option schools – Feb 13
- Neighborhood transfer application window is open – Feb 20 to Mar 3
- Rising 6th grade course request forms due – Feb 23 (Barcroft due date)
- Please note that course request forms will be shared after Feb 9.
- Rising 6th grade course request forms due – Mar 6 (final due date)
- Neighborhood transfer lottery – March 17
- Families receive neighborhood transfer lottery results – March 24
- Deadline to accept/decline neighborhood transfers – March 31
- Middle school visits for rising 6th graders – April 24 or 25 (details pending)
We highlighted the most important next steps. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Ashlee Demastus, School Counselor (email@example.com) with any questions.